Bengal bags 31 SKOCH awards for governance
“Miles to go before I sleep” that can only be said by Didi Mamata interms of Developments on the ground in Bengal. Mamata and her team may have many critics but none can say there is no visible change in Bengal in last seven years. You may like ,you may dislike some of the implementations but working is going on and none can say no to it.
According to a web release from All India Trinamool Congress, a hooping 31 SKOCH awards bagged by Bengal. Subrata Mukherjee’s Panchyat Department got multiple award.
For the first time, in 2018, Bengal has won the highest number of SKOCH awards. This is another proof of the success that the Trinamool Congress Government, under the inspiring leadership of Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee, has had with its series of projects for the overall development of the State.
The SKOCH awards have recognised the fact that the projects of the Bengal Government have immensely benefited the people of the State.
Bengal has bagged 31 Skoch Awards in 2018 for performance across different sectors as well as for implementing unique projects.
Here are the details:
National Significance Award- Platinum Award
1. Awarded as State of the year for Finance
2. Awarded as State of the Year for Urban Development
3. Awarded as State of the Year for Rural Development
4. Awarded as State of the Year for Tourism & Culture
1. Urban Development Department for Online initiative of Asansol Durgapur Development Authority
2. Panchayat and Rural Development Department for GI based Integrated Planning & Monitoring
3. Panchayat and Rural Development Department for empowering women SHG institutions supplying uniforms to school students
4. Directorate of Pension, PF & GI for e-pension
5. Information and Cultural Affairs Department for ‘Lok Prasar Prakalpa’
1. Bankura District Administration for livelihood support ( fight against malnutrition and exclusion)
2. WEBEL Informatics Ltd of IT&E Dept for implementation of Information & Communication Technologies at schools
3. Health & FW Dept for Fair Price Diagnostic Centre monitoring
4. Urban Development Department Dept for development of Green Zone in Kolkata
5. Transport Dept for Gatidhara scheme
6. MSME&T Dept for setting up MSME facilitation centres in all districts
7. Panchayat and Rural Development Dept for GPS enabled e-attendance system for field staff of the dept.
8. Panchayat and Rural Development Dept for e-grievance management system for rural citizens
9. Panchayat and Rural Development Dept for credit linkage of women SHGs under Anandadhara
10. Panchayat and Rural Development Dept for Gram Vikasam scheme
11. P&AR and e-Gov Dept for RFID based Taxi Management System
12. WEBEL (IT&E Dept) for ‘Matir Katha’ scheme
1. Purba Bardhaman District Administration for livelihood through Brikkha Patta
2. Coochbehar District Administration for rural livelihood development
3. Dakshin Dinajpur District Administration for ‘Ascend of ALO’ –(women empowerment)
4. Jalpaiguri District Administration for livelihood through innovation
5. Health & FW Dept for grievance redressal system- WBCERC
6. Urban Development Dept for installation of Solar High mast LED Lights at Jaigaon
7. Urban Development Dept for tourism (eco-tourism complex at Saheb Bandh, Purulia)
8. Panchayat and Rural Development Dept for Panchayati Raj Information System
9. WRI&D Dept for e-project management system under WBADMI through Webgis technology
10. MSME&T Dept for setting up SWAS (Service with a Smile) mobile app based helpdesk and enquiry handling system
Courtesy : AITC